Add some fish to the facility by starting a school of fish!
• Glass fish tank
• Easy to take care of fish
• Fish food
• Artificial plants
• Water conditioner for fish
No potential hazards.
• Purchase equipment and supplies
1.Place aquarium on a table where it cannot be knocked over.
2. Wash gravel and artificial plants with warm water before placing them into the tank.
3. Add 3/4 of water to fill the tank.
4. Set up the water conditioner.
5. Add the rest of the water into the tank and ensure that the temperature is ideal.
6. Add fish to the tank.
7. Ensure that the light on the tank works (if needed).
8. Enjoy watching the fish swim around!
9. Clean tank once a week and feed every day.