Due to the circumstances, we may not have in person concerts for a while. Host a garden concert to enjoy some live music.
• Connections to a performer who has equipment that is portable
• A gazebo or covering (weather permitting)
No potential hazards.
• Book a performer who plays live music and has portable equipment
• Rent electronic audio equipment if needed
• Open windows so that sound can travel into the facility
1. On the day of the performance, meet the performer in the garden facing the windows of the participants.
2. Have the performer play a 45 minute set of participant favourites for everyone to listen to.
3. Inside the building, sing along in participant rooms and enjoy the live music
Activity Instruction Adaptations
• Alternatively, have performer play in the lobby in an area that is secluded and provides social distance