Form a knitting group and donate the finished products to help others in the community.
• Knitting needles
• Crochet needles
• Knitting patterns for socks, hats, blankets etc.
No potential hazards.
• Build a connection with an organization that accepts donations for a good cause.
Some examples could include:
a local children’s hospital (baby blankets, socks, hats)
a local shelter (hats, gloves)
1. Gather a group of participants who enjoy knitting/crocheting.
2. Provide materials and ask participants to assist one another if possible.
3. Knit or crochet for family, friends or for charity.
4. Donate knitted items to help someone in need!