Use old magazines to make a new piece of art. Mosaic pieces are of all different shapes and sizes.
• Old magazines
• Sharp object
• Precut a few magazines into squares for participants who may be unsafe with scissors
1. On the piece of paper, use the pencil to outline the shape that participants would like to create. Shapes and simple drawings are recommended as areas will be easier to fill.
OR use a simple outline of a shape that is printed off.
2. Cut out squares in the magazine page of your choice. Participants can choose according to colour, pattern or design.
3. Paste magazine square on paper.
4. Fill white spaces on the paper until complete.