Host a friendly competition to make the best aerodynamic airplane made out of paper. Then fly the airplanes to test them out.
• Be careful when flying
• Print out instructions and diagrams for the basic paper airplane models. I would recommend: https://www.diynetwork.com/made-and-remade/learn-it/5-basic-paper-airplanes
1. Gather participants around a table
2. Pass out paper and instructions
3. Demonstrate how to make each of the 5 airplane models: The dart, the steath, the bumble, the hunter and the bullnose
4. Have participants choose their choice of airplane and test it out in a flying competition.
5. Have partcipants test fly their airplane. Then let the competition begin!